Human Resource Management Certified (Arabic)
Adroit offers a comprehensive certification program to become Human Resource Certified; rigorously developed, globally accredited and easily transferable across borders and industries. Helps you demonstrate mastery of the technical and operational aspects of HR practices, laws and regulations.
Regardless of where you are in your career, Adroit has a certification for you. Demonstrate your expertise and your commitment to the profession with the Human Resource certification.
Human Resource Management is indispensable for outstanding corporate performance and competitive advantage. From scouting for talent, hiring and training to benefits administration, team building and playing a leadership role, the responsibilities of HR managers are wide in extent and rich in content. It is no exaggeration then to say that organizations are run by the HR people.
Human Resource Management has evolved greatly from the times when the function was performed mainly by the finance department to hire and pay employees. Today, it is a dynamic function branching out into highly specialized and strategic roles. That said, the techniques of Human Resource Management are not the preserve of a small group of people within an organization, but something that every manager should know.
Adroit is offering ISO 9001:2008 certifications and training services presented to individuals and companies in over 160 countries. Over 2,700,000 people in 160 countries have these Certifications.
Attain excellence in HR
• World class content:Benefit from top of the line HR content and training, developed by HR professionals and updated at an ongoing bases.
• Proven track record: Excel in your career and benefit from having become a Human Resource Certified professional.
• Affordable: Gain access to world class content and become a globally certified HR practitioner at an affordable and time saving pace.
Why choose Human Resource Certified
• Offering an affordable and immediate learning, examination and certification
• Available in both English and Arabic language
• Courses presented by professional practical facilitators
• You can interact with other HR professionals
• On the spot examination
History of Human Resource Management
Models of HRM and SHRM
The Argument for HR
Habits of successful HR professionals
Employee Engagement and Motivation
Selection Matrices and Making an Objective Hiring Decision
Workplace Safety and Training
Screening and Assessing Employees
Creating Policy Manuals
Facilitating effective workplace communication
What do you get from the certification?